Car hire Cat Bi airport Hai Phong to Lam Kinh historic site
Landing at Haiphong airport and looking for a taxi to Lam Kinh historical site Thanh Hoa , car hire Haiphong airport to Lam Kinh historical site Thanh Hoa , transfer service from Cat Bi airport Hai Phong to Lam Kinh historical site Thanh Hoa...We are trust taxi, car rental company at Hai Phong supply excellent transfer service to Lam Kinh historical site
With many types of transport from 4 seaters car to 45 seaters bus, All vehicles are new, mordern and clean, Our driver are well-trained , enthuseastic and profesional, Our car rental fee including all toll fee, parking fee , gasoline fee...Just send us your flight detail and fullname...Our driver will welcome and transfer you to Sam Lam Kinh historical site Thanh Hoa safe and fun
Contact us today :+84.888.1888.31 (SMS, Call, Whatsapp , Viber , Wechat) for advice and the best quotation
Lam Kinh locates at Xuan Lam (Xuân Lam) commune, Tho Xuan (Thọ Xuân) suburban district. It is 50 km far from Thanh Hoa (Thanh Hóa) city towards the Northwest. This is a historical place-name ranked National historical monument in 1962 by Ministry of Culture and Information.
After 10 years of leading Lam Son (Lam Sơn) revolution (1418 - 1428), Le Thai To (Lê Thái Tổ) won a victory, became a king setting up the capital at Dong Kinh (Đông Kinh), and then took the date as the first year of Thuan Thien (Thuận Thiên). At the same time, he built Lam Son to become the second-rank imperial city called as Lam Kinh or Tay Kinh (Tây Kinh).
The North of Lam Kinh temple leans on Dau (Dầu) mountain, which is also called by Du Son (Du Sơn). The South of it is directed toward Chu river - where Chua (Chúa) mountain is front, its left side is Phu Lam (Phú Lâm) forest, its right side is Huong (Hương) mountain and Ham Rong (Hàm Rồng) mountain blocking in the West. The royal citadel, palace, and imperial temple at Lam Kinh were built according to Southern - Northern axis on a hill that has a shape of the word "Vương". Four sides of royal citadel were built with the length of 314m and the width of 254m; the Northern wall had the shape of bow back with its radius of 164m and its thickness of 1m. Through archaeology and remaining relics indicate that formerly, magnificent Southern gate, court in front of royal palace, central chamber, imperial temple ... have existed here. Although relics are not many, but enough for tourists to recognize that this is a very big construction made by Le Loi (Lê Lợi).
Vinh (Vĩnh) imperial tomb: Le Loi officially became a king on April 15th 1428, Mau Than (Mậu Thân) year and proclaimed himself "Thuận Thiên Thừa Vận Dụê Văn Anh Vũ Đại Vương". Until Quy Mui (Quý Mùi) year (1433), he passed away, lived to be 49, ruled the country for 6 years, and was buried at Vinh ) imperial tomb, Lam Son.